What You Can Do to Stay in Touch with School News
1. Contact all the board members to let them know what your concerns are on issues.
2. Contact us and share your e-mail address. We are building a database of concerned parents. (Privacy will be respected.)
3. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. "Central Bucks Engage" on Facebook and CBEngage on twitter.
4. Consider writing a letter to the editor of our local papers The Intelligencer or The Doylestown Patch when you are concerned about an issue. It's easy! Just write about what in the middle school proposal concerns you and your family. A couple of paragraphs is long enough. (The Intell requires your name, municipality and phone number. They call you to verify the letter.)
5. Mark your calendar and come to board meetings and committee meetings, where all the real decisions are made. Click here for the schedule.
6. Share this information with your friends and neighbors! Point them to our website and let them know what is going on!
And always, be respectful!
Contact us with suggestions